Purchased artworks are available either to collect from the Mall Galleries or at an additional charge by courier to your preferred address.
Works are available from:
|Exhibition||Exhibition Closes||Available for collection or delivery from|
|The Pastel Society||Saturday 26 February||Thursday 3 March|
|The Royal Society of British Artists||Saturday 12 March||Thursday 17 March|
|Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours||Saturday 23 April||Thursday 28 April|
Works are available to collect from the first Thursday after an exhibition closes.
This allows for our professional team of art handlers to deinstall the exhibition and wrap the sold works.
Please arrive at our office entrance between the hours of 9:30 am and 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday, to collect your work: 17 Carlton House Terrace, SW1Y 5BD.
To collect your work you will need:
- Your confirmation of purchase (email receipt)
- Proof of ID (passport, driving licence)
If someone is collecting the work on your behalf, please email or phone ahead to let us know:
email@example.com, 020 7930 6844.
We can assist in sourcing competitive shipping quotes for UK and international sales. Delivery is at the buyer’s own expense.
Or contact one of our Trusted Art Couriers directly:
Trusted Art Couriers
- Picture Post Art
- Art Moves of Chelsea
- Artists with Transit Van
- South Hams Express
- Aardvark Art Services
- A S Elvin Transport Ltd
- Mid Wales Freight
- JD Art Transport
- and any point en route, as well as to and from London via the M40, M1, A1 and M11.
Outside of the UK -
Picture Post Art delivers work abroad by post and international courier. Bespoke boxes are made at request.
Tel: 07833 450788
Art Moves of Chelsea have a limit for works of 2 metres for paintings on the longest side.
Contact Art Moves of Chelsea for quotes.
Tel: 020 7352 7492
Delivers to: London
The fine art delivery service run by artists for artists, curators & collectors.
Artists with Transit Van are a London based fine art courier specialising in the transportation of fine art, sculpture and antiques offering secure dedicated drive services for artists and art professionals.
- Vehicles specifically adapted for the safe carriage of artwork, sculpture and fragile items
- Fully comprehensive insurance covering artworks to the value of £20,000
- Full public liability cover up to £2,000,000
- Time-critical nationwide service including 24-hour overnight delivery
- All staff are practising art professionals
- plus any point en route to and from London.
Tel: 01803 551368
Mob: 07502 041139
Delivers to: Nationwide
Aardvark Art Services are based in Lytham, Lancashire, travelling from there to almost anywhere within England, Scotland and Wales on a weekly basis.
Tel: 01253 794673
- Aardvark provides safe, secure and efficient transport of fine art and antiques
- Door to door service
- Packaging upon request (Please note that this is soft wrap and incurs a supplementary charge)
- Deliveries from 8am to 7pm
Delivers to: UK wide delivery for direct road transport of artwork including small to medium-sized sculpture
A S Elvin Transport Ltd are based on the Norfolk/Suffolk border.
Tel: 01502 677025
Delivers to: Wales
- Ceredigion, Wales, SY26 6DA
- Mobile: 07866 731 400
- Office: 01974 282 500
- Fax: 01974 282 419
JD Art Transport
Based in the East Midlands (covering Leicester, Loughborough, Coventry, Birmingham and Nottingham) with regular trips to and from London.
JD Art Transport provides a friendly and reliable van transport service for all fine art, sculpture and installation pieces.
- Tel: +447825339787